never lost word..

never lost word..

Monday, January 12, 2009

My Experiance Being a UiTMT Student for One Semester

I start my sad story with a very sad poem;


I’m here now,


By the sandy beach of Teluk Gadung,


By the hard rock of Bukit Bauk,


By the hungry wave of Teluk Mayat,


And by the smell of fried noodle from Gemia’s dining room


And I will always be here…



What a very sad poem...



This story begins when I got my offer to continue my study at uitm dungun in diploma of culinary art program. Actually, I don’t know anything about cooking before this. And I still weird how can I choose and be in this program. Maybe it is my destiny. And I hope there is a way for me in this program.


I like uitm dungun. Not because only because it situated in Terengganu, but uitm dungun has it own specialty. For me, uitm dungun is a beautiful campus.


I still remember my first time I enter, learn, and work in the kitchen. I don’t know what to do actually. I’m just doing what miss Mell(lecturer) tell me to do. I’m just following the order given to me. I still remember my first lesson in those kitchens which were about vegetable cutting. I’m not only cut the vegetable but also cut my finger! Thank God, I’m not dying…


How can I forget my interest in military? So, I’m joining the Reserve Officer Training Unit (ROTU).As well as I’m under Army, I need to follow the discipline, the training of an Army.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch..It's must be painful..However, you can take it as a lesson for you to be more careful in the future, especially when you're cutting something..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't post my comment on your next entry..By the way, where are your other entries?

    ReplyDelete